About product :
- Blueberries are sweet, nutritious and wildly popular.
- Australian Driscoll's Blueberries are around 13-20 millimeters in diameter, and have a flared crown at the end.
- They are green in color at first, then change to blue-purple as they ripen.
North America: April-October
South America: August-March
- Look for berries that are firm, dry, plump and smooth-skinned, with a silvery surface bloom and no leaves or stems.
- Avoid blueberries that look soft or shriveled or have any signs of mold
- Refrigerate fresh in their original plastic pack or in a covered bowl or container.
- Best used within 10 days(rinse just before use)
Healthy Benefit :
- Low in Calories
- source of Vitamin C and are high in manganese
- source of dietary fiber.
- reduce the risk of heart disease
- highest antioxidant “anthocyanin”
2. Blueberry Salad Flatbreads